Soil & More International BV
Soil & More’s core business is the development and management of composting projects as well as the delivery of sustainability and grower development services. The company was founded in 2007 on the principle that the economy and ecology are inextricably linked. The company's corporate objective is to create commercial value through ecological and ethical innovation.
Soil & More’s services at a glance:
- Composting and emissions reduction.
- Carbon and water footprinting.
- Sustainability assessments and consultancy.
- Grower development.
- Research & development.
Soil & More’s mission is to:
- Manage and support composting sites in developing and developed countries in franchise and/or joint ownership;
- Restore fertile topsoil through locally adapted sustainable soil management practices contributing to long-term soil fertility and cost effective food production;
- Deliver general to tailor made solutions from an innovative range of sustainability products and services to entities worldwide;
- Enable our customers to achieve all objectives on continuous sustainable development and therefore economic viability in their business;
- Measure, improve, communicate and promote sustainable development worldwide;
- Maintain a sustainable business case that benefits people and the environment.